Monday, June 06, 2011

Vacation Hours

I can't believe that it's almost time to send my beautiful baby off to college 3,000 miles away from home! For those of you who have missed all my "proud momma" posts on Facebook or Twitter throughout the ardous college application process, my daughter has been accepted into a very elite program at Boston University. She will be enrolled in a 6 year combined program from which she will emerge with both her B.S. in Athletic Training and her Doctorate in Physical Therapy. I couldn't be prouder if I tried!
In preparation for the next chapter of Jamie's life, we'll be attending BU orientation this week. The office will be closed from Tuesday, June 7th for the rest of the week. We will resume shipping again Monday, June 13th. I'll stop at the post office on the way to the airport, so all orders placed today will ship before we leave. If you order tomorrow or later, please have a little patience as we try to catch up on the incoming orders when I return.

2 comments:

  1. So no Canada for Jamie :) A proud mama you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? She was so set on Canada! But how do you turn down a combined program where you don't have to worry about applying for your advanced degree?

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin