Monday, January 03, 2011

Hacker Update & Other Things of Note

Yay! Most programming is fixed! I can log in, the payment modules work a-ok, and everything is once again secure. I still have the international shipping problem though...


My programmer fixed the hacking problem, and I was even able to briefly log into the administrative end to view orders. They are tightening all of my security parameters, so once again, I can't log in. Hopefully, this should be fixed within an hour or so (it is currently 6:30am PST). In the meantime, I'm working off of email notifications, which is why some of you may have hinky looking invoices - aka email printouts. If you are paying via Paypal, please make sure you click the "return to Purely Cosmetics website" button after entering your payment information. If you don't, I get a Paypal notification, but not an order confirmation, and have no idea what you ordered.

Now, another additional problem has arisen. Postal rates were raised today, and it has affected the international shipping module. If you are an international customer, it is displaying an error for the shipping rates. I notified the programmers, and they are working on that now too, while also fixing my security issues.

Hopefully, with a little luck, this post will be outdated before you even read it, and all will be fixed!

"If it's not one thing...it's another" ~ Roseanne Rosana Dana.


On a brighter note, check out the weather we had here yesterday. Who says it doesn't snow in Los Angeles?


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the snow, just don't like living in it, I did for two years and that was enough for me, but can't believe it snowed in your area!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin