Monday, December 13, 2010

Ru-oh...

I went to log in this morning to pull today's orders and marked yesterday's as shipped. Waaahhhh - I'm getting an invalid log in error! And of course, I have a programmer in India. He closed for the day about an hour before I discovered the problem. Now he won't see my Red Alert! message until I'm in bed tonight :( I keep telling myself I need to pay the big bucks and hire a local programmer. It's times like this that I remember why.

I think I can still pull and ship orders from the email notifications that I receive, but things will look a little wonky until this is fixed. Obviously, if I can't get into my own system, I can't mark your order as shipped, nor can I print invoices. So you might be getting printouts of emails for invoices, and emails telling you your order has been shipped when the system will still say "processing" (you can log in and check your order status, but I can't). I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin