Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just a little programming problem....

I've just now discovered that my site has become wonky. If you're using Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser, you're probably have no idea what I'm talking about. If you're using Internet Explorer, you may well be visiting my blog because you can't figure out how to navigate the site, and the only category showing is the link to this blog. Waaaahhhh....


I've just emailed my programmer to see if he can fix it. I didn't make a single change that would have done this.
*Cries*
So... here's a temporary fix. If you click here, it will take you to the Samples Page.
Look to the far left: all the categories are listed there (and on every page but the home page). From that page, you can navigate to any other section of the website.


Hopefully, this will be fixed lickety split. Like before I wake up tomorrow. The one good thing? I just got a wake up call that I haven't backed up the site since late July. Guess what I'm doing the minute this is back to normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin