Thursday, August 12, 2010

5 Hour Sale!

Since it's the first day of school for my daughter, I'm doing a 5 hour sale (which coincidentally ends the time she gets home from school). Now you guys know that I rarely do sales, and there will be a bigger one coming for our 3rd anniversary in September (see post below), but I just threw this one together at the last minute.

From now until 6:00pm EST, order a full sized foundation, and your entire order will ship free! Little things you need to know:
  • Enter the code SHIPIT in the "redeem code" box at checkout (case sensitive);
  • Though you can purchase anything else you want, you must purchase at least one fullsized foundation - any formula, any shade;
  • You must select your payment method, then click the redeem code box or you'll get an error message;
  • Applies to all customers WORLDWIDE;
  • Free shipping is for First Class Mail only. If you select another option, it will be sent first class anyway.

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn,

    I missed the 5 hour sale, but I will be looking forward to the September sale event.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iris,
    I think that it's your order I'm about to run to the post office with :)

    This 5 hour sale was a last minute thing; there will be plenty of notice and announcements about the Sept 18th sale, so no worries there. Just make sure you're either a blog subscriber or a newsletter subscriber. I'll be posting the details on a blog post, our Facebook page, and emailing the newsletter subscribers in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin