Friday, June 25, 2010

OMG, D-Day is here!

I've been prepping for nearly 3 months for this weekend. IMATS is finally here! I cannot even begin to describe how I've been feeling the last 48 hours. I sway from extremely excited to petrified and near meltdown almost minute by minute. The car is loaded, and I'm as ready as I'm ever going to get. For those of you who are attending this show (which, by the way, is the largest attended IMATS show in the world, and is even bigger this year than last), please be sure to see me over at Booth 117 and say hi. I'll be the one with the wild, crazed look in my eyes.

It's certainly going to be a fun-filled weekend. There are parties every night after both setup and the show, and I'll be hob nobbing with the Big Boys like a "real vendor", lol. I wanted to take this time to say thanks to some very special people, for whom I am very grateful and could not hope to survive this show without.
  • I owe what remains of my sanity to Alyson of Gloss Menagerie, Stephanie of Aquaheart's Obsession, and makeup artists Grace Chun and Klare Vue, all who are helping me work my booth and are determined to keep me grounded and calm. Without you guys, there would be no IMATS.
  • I am extremely grateful to Pursebuzz and Enkore Makeup who have both done a series of YouTube videos and reviews of "IMATS Must See's", and have included our Diamond Perfect Finish on the top of each of their lists. Between the two of them, they've created such a buzz that I'm actually afraid that I may sell out! Wouldn't that be cool??

For my regular customers, or those of you not attending IMATS, just a few words of note. Shipping will be a tad slow for the next few days. I'm leaving in just a matter of a few hours, so no orders will be shipped before Monday at the earliest when I return from the show. Add in the exhaustion factor and the need to reassemble everything back into it's proper place, and it may even be an additional day or two. I'll make it up to you. I'm not quite sure how yet, but I will be offering some sort of special after IMATS for those of you not local enough to attend the show (or no desire). I guess it will also depend on whether I have lots left from the show, or nothing left from the show, ha ha.

I'm off to put on my "Big Girl pants". Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin