Monday, June 07, 2010

MIA Updates

Wow, it's been an awful long time since I last posted - even for me! I've been consumed with "all IMATS, all the time", ha ha. I haven't done a post in months not because I couldn't think of what to write (well, yeah, that too), but because I've been a very busy little bee. I'm afraid to count, but I've packed somewhere in the neighborhood of 2,000 jars of product in prep for this internationally renown beauty show. A few minor mishaps here and there - like I'm still missing my black lids on my 30 gram jars - but otherwise, I do believe I'm finally ready! Now comes the hardest part - trying to find comfortable shoes that don't look dorky and that I won't have to take a second mortgage to pay for them. So who's coming to IMATS?

On an even more exciting note....


Recognize this website? Pursebuzz is not only a huge YouTube guru, but her website, PurseBuzz.com has to be one of the most read beauty sites in Internet-land. Look carefully in the upper left corner: our Diamond Perfect Finish is a "Must Have Monday"!!!! I'm qvelling all over. A huge thank you to Elessa of Pursebuzz :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay, Robyn :) Koren and now Elessa? You're well taken care of, lol Can't wait to see you at IMATS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - you're coming? Did I know that and forget? Can't wait to finally meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's Sparkled_Beauty on twitter lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew that... just didn't remember you're a-traveling here. So happy you are though.

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin