Sunday, March 07, 2010

New Packaging :)

LOOK - twisty sifters! My new packaging finally arrived - WOO HOO :)

Too bad it's only part of what I ordered. I've been working on this project for the better part of 6 months, and was soo excited when I heard that they had finally made it from the slowest boat from China. Only one leeetle problem: I ordered the salt & pepper style sifters for both my 20 gram and 30 gram jars, both with the black lids and the gold.

All I got is what you see: gold lids, 30 gram jars.

Woah - what happened to the rest of my stuff? Nooo.... I don't want to wait another 6 months trying to get the full packaging (insert a round of frustrated tears here).

Oh well. I'm so excited to have something that I'll have to have a bit of funky packaging until the missing 3/4 of my order is tracked down. I'm hoping and praying the delivery driver just forgot to deliver the entire order, and not that it's still in China somewhere, but I'm not particularly hopeful about it.

Until I can get the full packaging, expect some wonky looking orders. All foundations are going to have the gold lids, regardless of which formula they are. Unfortunately, anything packed in a 20 gram jar (Diamond Perfect Finish, Silk Powder, Oil Absorb) will still have the old sifters for an undertermined period of time.

You likey? I hope so, 'cuz I sure do :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Now if I could just get the rest... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! The twisty swifters, that is, not the fact that 3/4 of your order is MIA. I hardly ever take my makeup with me as I haven't traveled in forever it seems, but these will definitely be perfect when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley, you'll be my tester, since your order will be the first with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg they look amazing! Must try soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin