Enter Perricone Cosmeceuticals. I've been wearing their High Potency Eye Lift morning and evening religiously since I received it nearly a month ago, and really noticed a difference in the appearance of my fine lines right off the bat. Although they have eye preparations to help correct the first signs of aging, their High Potency Eye Lift is geared for those of us who's "first signs of aging" is way the heck back there in the rearview mirror. And it truly does what it claims. This Perricone Cream uses DMAE and phosolipids to help firm up your skin, reduce fine lines, and hydrate the fragile, sensitive skin surrounding your eyes. To quote directly from the Perricone MD website:
High Potency Eye Lift actually lifts skin for a visibly transformed appearance while minimizing deep lines, wrinkles and bags under eyes with Dr. Perricone's patented anti-aging ingredients: DMAE and Phospholipids. Also formulated with Pycnogenol to address loss of elasticity and help brighten skin's appearance.
In addition to it's efficacy (as if that wasn't enough), I find that this eye treatment is especially great as part of my morning routine since it's quickly absorbed into my skin. I'm not waiting forever after applying before I can finish getting dressed.
But wait, there's more! Perricone has been kind enough to sponsor a giveaway of their High Potency Eye Lift for one lucky reader (that's a $95 value). Don't take my word for it; enter to win a bottle of this miracle cream for yourself and tell us what your opinion is. Here's the skinny on the details:
- Post a comment below about what you've tried previously & why you'd like to try Perricone MD's High Potency Eye Lift (make sure that you are either logged in, or that I have your email);
- Get a second entry by commenting on our Facebook page;
- Extra entry points for anyone who shares this post on Twitter (include @PurelyCosmetics in the tweet so that I will be sure to see it - extra tweets do NOT mean extra entries)
- Giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada only
Contest ends on Friday, February 26th at 10:00pm PST.
* Disclaimer: this product was provided to me for the purposes of review.