While I DO have a connection, I wanted to express my gratitude to so many who have listed my products as their Top Picks for 2009. Wanting to keep this brief to get it written before I lose my connection again, I cannot tell express how honored and excited I am to have been listed on so many's shortlists.
- Nea, from Fashioned in Finland, listed our Silk & Pearl Powder Primer is the very first item posted on her Best of 2009 list;
- Shannon Nelson from A Girl's Gotta Spa lists our Diamond Perfect Finish on the Product Pasha's Blogger's Picks of 2009;
- Carleen selects our foundations on her Best Beauty Products of 2009 post from her Beauty and Fashion Tech blog;
- Saila, the inspiration behind our Purple Koala eye shadow and blogger of The Adventurous Purple Koala, has our Diamond Perfect Finish sitting in the #1 spot in My Favorite Products of 2009;
- Mo, from Mythbuster Beauty, decided to be different. She didn't have a Top 10 list - she shortened it to Top 5, and Diamond Perfect Finish makes Mo's Faves from 2009;
- Kelly Gould of Gouldylox Reviews had a 10 day countdown. To have our Diamond Perfect Finish listed as the #1 Favorite was truly an honor;
- Last, but certainly not least, Anastasia, who is one tough cookie with a hilarious sense of humor (many of whose references fly right over my head), posted our Diamond Perfect Finish listed as her choice of the Best Finishing Powder in her The Good, The Bad, and the Echidna post for Lipsticks And Lightsabers.
I've never, ever been on so many Top Picks! Thanks to each of you. This is a pretty lame thanks, but please accept that it comes from my heart - and a keyboard that only types in Spanish.