Monday, January 11, 2010

Houston, we have a problem...

I've discovered one other glitch that happened while I was away. Not only am I now in search of wayward jars, but the postal service had a rate increase. Ordinarily, that's no big deal, but they renamed the international shipping options. As a result, international customers are currently seeing only Priority Mail as their only shipping choice. I've emailed my programmer to fix the bug the new names has created with my software, but unfortunately, she's in Thailand so there's a bit of a time lag between my problems and her fixing it.

International customers: If you place an order and want it shipped via any method other than Priority Mail (First Class International or Express Mail), please tell me in the notes section of the order form. I will credit you the difference for First Class, or send you an additional invoice for the increase in shipping charges for Express Mail. I'm hoping this will be rectified soon. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin