Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010



Boy, it sure feels weird to type 2010! Especially when you're typing things like 1/01/10 or 1/10/2010; it feels like it should be a typo. About this time of year, I always like to take stock of my life and the things for which I am grateful. Some do this during Thanksgiving, some now, but I think most of us have a tendency to do it at one point or another.


All too often I get lost in the minutiae of the day, and forget to look at the big picture. I've been very blessed during 2009, and for this I am very grateful. My business is continuing to grow and thrive, my customers make me feel valued and loved, and I truly enjoy what I do for a living. Not too many people can say this, and I realize how lucky I am to wake up in the morning looking forward to the day's journey. I've made some great new friends on Twitter, reconnected with some very old ones on Facebook, and though I spend most of my waking hours staring at a monitor, I truly cherish these online friendships as much as those in my "3D" life. I'm also thankful for the aliens that came quietly one night during the summer and replaced my rolling-eyed teenage daughter with a newer version who is focused on school, working hard both in her academic life and her swimming, and can talk hockey even with any Canadian. She's my pride and joy. I have a wonderful man who has been by my side for 20 years, who I love more than words can ever tell.

What's in store for 2010?


Great things, both personally and professionally. I'm looking forward to a well earned vacation to ring in the New Year, chock full of ziplining, white water rafting, and if I can convince anyone in my family to go with me, bungee jumping.

By the time I return from vacation, I should have all sorts of things in store for you:

  • Slick new packaging - but you'll have to wait to see the details;
  • Diamond Perfect Finish in the tinted version hopefully will once again be available (I'm told the backorder is until mid-January); and
  • Cool new cosmetic bags for my kits

I'm sure that 2010 will bring lots more than that. This is just what's expected to be live in January.

From my heart to yours, thank you. I wish that 2010 brings health, happiness, laughter, and personal peace to each and every one of you.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing the same to you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your site December 30th... looking forward to following you into 2010 and yes, that does feel weird typing out the year! Seems so futuristic ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin