Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Won't You Be My Friend?

Purely Cosmetics Facebook Fan Page Ugh - who knew there was a difference between a product page, a "store", and lord knows what else on Facebook fan pages? Here I've had the wrong type of page all along (I was a "store" instead of a "product"). And I had so many fans too! After hours of clicking around, I finally discovered that you can't just switch the type of page you are; you have to create a whole new page. What a PITA. Anyway, I lost the whole day recreating our Fan page, but it's looking awfully lonely over there. Won'tcha come and join? Maybe post a "hi" on the wall so that it doesn't look like I'm just talking to myself?

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Purely-Cosmetics-Mineral-Makeup/118538334733. See ya there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin