Friday, August 28, 2009

Thank heavens I only turn 50 once!

Just a quick Thank You to everyone who participated in yesterday's Birthday Bash Sale-A-Thon. It was an overwhelming success! This is just the orders packed last night (ok, more like until the wee hours of this morning) sitting on my husband's cubby to take to the post office this morning on his way to basketball. I shoulda left a rolling cart next to the pile for him!

I had so much fun putting together that Woot-Off style sale, and it sounds like everyone else enjoyed it as well. Or at least I hope so :) It was so crazy, I didn't even get to put up all of the specials I had planned! My inventory is now bone dry, and I'll be spending most of the day today formulating just so that I have product once again.

I'm not so sure I'll be able to top this next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin