Monday, August 10, 2009

Oops - Our mistake is your savings!

OK, I admit it. I screwed up. I thought I was ordering the waterproof gel eyeliners in 2 really cool new shades. Turns out, in my excitement, I didn't read things very carefully, and ended up buying Waterproof Creme Eye Shadows instead. These are NOT my Cream to Powder Shadow Singles, and I'm afraid that y'all will get confused between these creme shadows and my Cream to Powders.

Slate Waterproof Creme ShadowHeather Green Waterproof Creme Eye Shadow



So.... I need to dump them. I've knocked them down to a firesale price of $8.95 each. These shadows remind me sort of like UDPP - it goes on as a cream, but dries rapidly to become smudgeproof, crease-proof, and waterproof. The Slate is a charcoal grey, while the Heather Green reminds me of an army green with gold highlights. Buy them now, because once they're gone, they'll be gone for-evah!

Find them listed under "Eyes -> Closeouts" on the website, or click here.

1 comment:

  1. I have tried some shadows that are similar to these. They are fun and nice- good pigment, dries quick. Nothing as nice as YOUR cream to powder shadows, but certainly still a bargain at your sale $8.95 price!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin