Sunday, March 22, 2009

Show My Sister (and niece) Some Love!



My sister, a full time attorney who's been subject to countless bank buyouts and other financial industry disasters, and my niece, a college student with dreams of the Big Screen, have taken after me & started their own bath, body and spa shop on Etsy, called Spahhsensations. Like a sister would, her emphasis is on quality at a good value to you.


Since she's just starting out, her wares aren't many, but they're good, and come in a variety of scents. She has bath bombs (3 for $5.25) in 10 different scents, Dead Sea Salts (4 tubes, $4), foaming facial wash (4oz, $5.25; available in 3 scents), and my personal fav, a Dead Sea Salt Scrub in 3 different scents.
So help her out - go buy something from Spahhsensations! Tell her Robyn sent ya :)

BRAINSTORM!!! The first person who buys from my sister's shop will get $5 off their next purchase from me. Make sure she knows you came from Purely Cosmetics, and then let me know by email at cs (at) purelycosmetics.com who you are, and I'll send you the gift certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin