Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Manners Suck!

So many wonderful bloggers out there have done fabulous reviews of my products, and although I'm quick to add them to my media page, Facebook, and stumble them, I've been remiss in thanking them properly on this blog as well. Without you guys, I'd have no business to speak of, and I appreciate all you've done for me.
  • Jami, my wonderful supporter from Bionic Beauty, who's reviews and mentions of my products are so numerous, you have to click here to read them all!
  • Jen Hill, of MythbusterBeauty turned me to 2 others as well: Mo did a review of my foundations, and Decorated Diva originally started with the Coral Blush in February. Yesterday, she got some more goodies, and was thrilled before she'd gotten a chance to even wear any of them! See her reaction here.
  • I couldn't possibly say enough about Vanessa of Nessasary Makeup. Like Jami, it seems that she supports me at every opportunity she can, and I was so thrilled to finally meet her at the Makeup Show this last weekend. Another one who's posted so much you couldn't possibly read them all without doing a search - or, to make it easier, click here.
  • Josie, from the Daily Beauty Break really gave me the warm fuzzies with her review!

And these are all just from March! Ladies, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

4 comments:

  1. you seriously deserve it! you are such a hard worker and an amazing person (and my neighbor!) but your products are well worth my money! speaking of which I gotta put an order soon on my holy grail skin smoothing foundation soon, I still have a lot left...but soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're so sweet and positive, your good nature is infectious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! After reading the review on Nessasary Makeup, I had to check out your site. Your products are GORGEOUS! I'm a makeup artist here in New Zealand, do you ship here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Makeupper - thank you for the complement! Yes, I ship to New Zealand. I ship anywhere that is allowed by that country's customs. For some odd reason that I'll never understand, places like Mexico do not allow for the importation of cosmetics. WTF? If they will take it, I will ship it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin