Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Made The "Top Picks"!

I think my single biggest challenge so far has been matching the Decorative Diva Phyrra's skin tone. She has such a mix of both undertones and overtones, that it took what seemed to be a million stabs before we got it right. In the meantime, she had a much easier time with my eye shadows (Soft Moon and Emerald City being two of her fav's). Check out this look she did with Soft Moon, Silver, and Sapphire Night - isn't it gorgeous?

Even better than that though, is the huge compliment she gave me when she posted her top picks for mineral makeup brands, and guess who's listed! Yay! Read what Phyrra has to say about Purely Cosmetics on her blog post here. Thanks, Phyrra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin