Sunday, January 04, 2009

Gone Fishin...



I haven't had a vacation in quite a few years, and desperately need some time off. Though it's not Fiji, or even a weekend in Vegas, I'm off for a couple of days of R&R in Mammoth Mountain to go skiing (I'm not much of a skiier, but hey, time off is time off!) with my husband, daughter, and her boyfriend (GAK). It's a short trip - leaving on Sunday, skiing on Monday and half of Tuesday, returning Tuesday night. We'll be spending as much time driving as we will be vacationing!

As a result, all orders placed between now and January 6th will ship out beginning Wednesday, January 7th.

C'ya! Hopefully, I'll come back with all bones intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin