Saturday, November 15, 2008

Isn't She Beautiful?

Sapphire Night & Blue Violet Shadow Review Tia is the first one I've seen who received her Pretty Pink Box already. Yesterday (the day after the Pink Boxes were up and sold out), she posted about her haul in her box - and quite the haul it was. Many of her followers asked for a FOTD using my shadows she received. So she did one today with disclaimers all over the place about not being a professional makeup artist. I don't know about you, but I think she looks gorgeous! Check out the whole post with all her pics here.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn! How are you? Yes feel free to use the "eye map"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Thank you darling. Did you get evacuated this weekend for a change?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope thank goodness! Oddly enough I didn't smell or see any ashes by my house...crazy how all these fires are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must've been my turn. I wasn't in any danger, but we could certainly see the flames. The fire was about 2 miles away from us Saturday night. Fortunately, that's as the crow flies, and there were waaay too many houses and streets between us and the fire. Does it sound mean to say that watching power lines catch fire looks like the 4th of July?

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin