Thursday, November 27, 2008

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales

Here I am leafing through all the fliers from today's newspaper, and I'm really not seeing anything super special that merits getting in line at 4:00am. Where are the $199 computers? Has anyone seen any store that's offering super good stuff that you have no shot of getting because there's only 2 of them per store? You know, the very reason you get in line to try for that lottery, then go buy something else anyway because you didn't want to spend all that time in line for nothing? I've even been watching Black Friday 2008 daily, but nothing excites me much.


Now Cyber Monday is a whole different ballgame. Cyber Monday is traditionally the Monday following Thanksgiving. The theory behind Cyber Monday is that you've spent the previous Friday battling overcrowded malls and long lines, and are now back at work shopping online because you got so disgusted from Friday.
I'm participating as a sponsor of Fashion Sensei's Cyber Monday Madness. Be sure to check out her blog post first thing Monday morning, and throughout the day. She'll be posting exclusive discounts (including a BIG one from me), one hour web busters (good only for one hour from the post she puts up about any particular web buster), and some amazing giveaways as well. Although I'll be posting my own Cyber Monday deal (make sure you've created an account on my website before Friday night, as it will be emailed only to customers on Saturday morning), the one offered on the Fashion Sensei site is totally exclusive for them - I'm not spilling the beans about what I'll be offering, but I will say that it's a price slasher!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you & your blog readers! I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

    Custom Black Friday Sales Search

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin