Thursday, November 13, 2008

BeautyBlvd Reviews My Products!







The word is spreading about my products - YIPPEE! Joi from BeautyBlvd reviewed my Cream to Powder Eye Shadow Palettes today! Oy - if I only knew I've been filling the pans too full (don't look at the inside of the lid on her photo of the palette, LOL). She also likes the flexibility of being able to control exactly how much color you really want - add one layer, and you have a very sublte look. Want a more bold, intensive color? They're very buildable and blendable, so just add another layer or shade to create just the look you want. Follow Joi's blog here: http://www.beautyblvd.net/.




It's up and available for sale! The November edition of MyPrettyPinkBox is now selling. This month's box is only $11.99 plus shipping - a true steal given that if I'm in your box, you've already come out ahead of the game. Now that they're available, I can clue you in on what you could receive. Although my products won't be in every box (no one is in every box - that's what makes half the fun), it's all about eyes for those who get a goodie from PurelyCosmetics: either 2 full sized eye shadows and a detail shadow brush, or a Cream to Powder Duo, either of which retails for over the $11.99 cost of the box - PLUS the other items you'd get. Each box has 8-9 different companies participating, and you're guaranteed at least one gift certificate - one of which could be the reknown celebrity makeup artist Elke Von Freudenberg's certificate for $25 for her Model Brow products! :)

So quit reading me and go buy your box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin