Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Contouring Your Makeup

I watched this video on YouTube today. Not only is she extremely funny, it's a great tip! I immediately took some of my matte medium brown eye shadow, mixed it with some of my blush base mix and tried it out. OMG - my face lost 10 pounds! Think I can figure out how to contour my whole body? After I finish my Cream to Powders project, this might be my next project to develop. Wouldn't you know, of course, I didn't write down any measurements since it was supposed to be a wild experiment? You'd think I'd learn after all of my mystery colors ending up being my favorite shades, but nooooo...! Oy. Anyway, a great application tip to try:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, I got the Beauty Blender already. Our local post office is so unreliable, it's unbelievable. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee Cai-Yay! I was getting worried. Now I can stop holding my breath. So that was what, a month? Don't feel bad; one of Sophie's took 2 months, and I sent it Priority Mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took about a month! It was received here September 15, so I don't know why it took them 2 weeks to give me the notice that the package was here already. To make matters worse, they mishandled my package (it got crushed :() Oh well, at least it didn't get lost!

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin