Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's My Birthday, & I Can Do What I Want To!

OK, so the title is modified a little, though I suppose I'm old enough that I should cry too! In my house, the only one who gets birthday gifts if my daughter. Unless it's a birthday ending in a "0", we don't exchange gifts. Although, this year I supposed you could say I'm getting a gift: the house is going to be repainted. Romantic, huh?

But that's not the purpose of this post. I'm not whining, I'm celebrating! August 27th, and August 27th only, enter the code HappyBirthday in the "redeem code" box on checkout, and FREE SHIPPING FOR EVERYONE! Now it gets a little tricky; I'm not altogether certain what time my server is on, but it should run from 12:01am PST to midnight on the 27th. To be safe, avoid ordering in the middle of the night - figure 1:00am PST to 11pm PST.

15 comments:

  1. happy birthday my love! may all your bday wishes come true! thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! All the well wishes are giving me the warm fuzzies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-day - hope it is filled with cake!!

    Big hugs,
    Critty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOl Critty - Any carbs will do! Chocolate, cake... I'm not picky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Robyn! Yes, turning 29 is indeed a great age to be =P

    Also, I ordered some items off the site and I don't think I recieved free shipping. =(

    I can't wait to try out the eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you in Elk Grove? If so, I see your order. Did you remember to type in HappyBirthday in the "redeem code" box? I'll credit you back your shipping just 'cuz I'm that kinda gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robyn, you are too kind! Yes, I see the credit. Thanks and shouldn't you have a day off to enjoy your newly painted house?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope, not painted just yet. We're waiting the the Architectual Committee Nazis to approve the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh..i want to order but the free shipping is not applicable for international order right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, it's applicable to EVERYONE! First class mail, of course. If you want Priority or Express, it's on your wallet - I'm gonna break the bank today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!!! I just ordered your foundation :] Can't wait to try it out!

    Best Wishes*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks to EVERYONE who celebrated with me! Nearly all the orders were shipped today, but I ran out of time, and a there's a restaurant with my name on a steak dinner calling me. You've still got about 5 hours to get those orders in and still receive the FREE SHIPPING!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much!!:) cant wait to try my samples!!:) again happy birthday!:)

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think about this post! Your tips, tricks, opinions and questions are always welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin